The definitions in the Microleaves Terms and Conditions apply to this Policy unless stated otherwise. IN ADDITION TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE REVIEW OUR END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, WHICH IS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE, TOGETHER WITH SUCH OTHER POLICIES OF WHICH YOU MAY BE NOTIFIED OF BY US FROM TIME TO TIME.
The Information We CollectWhen you use the Services we collect the following types of data from you:
- Anonymous Information; We collect Anonymous Information about your use of the Services to allow us to provide the Services and constantly improve them, for security reasons and so that we can audit and track usage statistically, audit our affiliates and calculate payments to 3rd parties. Such Anonymous Information does not enable identification of individual persons, and it includes your approximate geo-location, hardware specifications, browser type and version, the date of the Software installation, the date of your last use of the Services, your operating system type, version and language, registry entries, your URL requests and respective time stamps.We do not make any efforts to reveal your identity through this information. We may also collect information that will help us understand whether your device is used at a given moment so we will not send it any requests.
- Personal Information; is information that may be of a private or sensitive nature, identifies or may identify you. The Personal Information we collect and retain include your IP address, your name and email address in case you provide us with this information (for instance when you open an account or if you approach us through the "contact us" option), screen name, payment and billing information (if you purchase premium services) or other information we may ask from time to time as will be required for the Services provisioning. When you create an account on the Services you are able to do so by using your credentials with a designated third party website or service ("Third Party Account"), such as Facebook®. Doing so will enable you to link your account and your Third Party Account. If you choose this option, then a Third Party Account pop-up box will appear which you will need to approve in order to proceed, and which will describe the types of information that we will obtain from. Such information includes your Personal Information stored on this Third Party Account, such as user name, email address, profile picture, birthday, gender and preferences. We also treat any Anonymous Information which is specifically connected or linked to any Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists, as Personal Information.
- Other InformationAs part of the Services' nature and to enable browsing acceleration, information which is publicly accessible by other users that you have accessed may be accessed by those users from cached copy of this data from your device; Please note that when you interact with other websites and use Microleaves, such websites may collect information about you. Microleaves has nothing to do with such website's data collection practices and such practices will be governed by their own privacy policies.
What is the Purpose of Collecting Your Information?We collect the information detailed above in order to provide you with better services. Anonymous Information is collected for research and statistical purposes, for enabling us to further develop, customize and improve the Services, based on your preferences, uses and interactions with the Services, and to provide you with the most relevant additional services and offers.
In addition, our revenue model is designed so that the Services have 3rd party services implemented inside them for providing analytical services. Your Personal Information is collected for a few purposes. First, it enables us to provide you with a better user experience and more relevant features, capabilities, offers and marketing materials. In addition, it allows us to provide you with technical assistance and support, and replying to questions and concerns received from you.
How We Collect Your InformationIn addition to the information provided by you (when registering or contacting us) we use various technologies to collect and store information such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and log files.
- Pixel Tags: A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website in combination with cookie to enable tracking activity on websites.
- Web Beacon: A web beacon is technique used to track who is reading a web page or email, when, and from which computer.
- Log Data: Log Data is a data that is automatically recorded by our servers when you use the Services. Log Data may include information about your device such as your IP address, browser type, the webpages you visit, the time spent on those pages, access times and dates, unique identifier that was generated for your device (if you use the Services from your mobile device then such identifier may be you mobile number). Such data is used by us in its aggregated form and is not combined with any Personal Information.
With Whom Do We Share InformationWe do not share your Personal Information with third parties except as specifically consented by you pursuant to this Policy or if required by applicable laws or court order.
We share Anonymous Information with third parties, when this is required in order to provide, maintain or improve the Services. Such third parties may have access to your information only to the extant needed to provide such services. We may also share Anonymous Information with third parties for additional purposes, including for marketing, research and analytics purposes.
Direct MarketingWe may share your email address, if we have collected it, with our marketing partners and to use it ourselves for the purpose of providing you news and marketing offers. Out of respect for your right to privacy we provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email offers from us or from our affiliates and partners.
At any time, you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email communication that we will send you. It may take up to 10 days for us to process such request. Even if you have unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements, administrative notices and surveys.
Please note that changing information in registration account or opting out of receiving promotional email communications will affect only future communications from us. If we already provided your information to a third party (such as a sponsor or affiliate) before you changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party as well.
Children's InformationThe Services are not directed or intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register or provide Personal Information through the Services. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our systems. If you are the parent or guardian of a child whom you believe has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may delete and remove such child's information from our systems.
If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security and ConfidentialityThe collection and processing of Personal Information and Anonymous Information is aimed at providing you with the Services offered by us and to send you commercial information on products or services we think you may be interested in. We will store this information as long as it is reasonably necessary to attain the mentioned purposes and in accordance with any applicable legal or ethical requirement.
We use industry standard information security tools and measures, as well as internal procedures and strict guidelines to prevent information misuse and data leakage. Our employees and contractors access the information on a "need-to-know" basis and subject to confidentiality obligations.
The measures and procedures that we employ substantially reduce the risks of data misuse, but we cannot guarantee that our systems will be absolutely safe. If you become aware of any potential data breach or security vulnerability, you are requested to contact us immediately, and we will take all measures to investigate the incident and take preventive measures, as required.
If you are a resident of California, United States, or of the European Union, you have the right to send us written request and ask a list of Personal Information categories that we may disclosed to third parties or to which we may gave access to third parties, and the details of such third parties. To exercise such right you may contact us at: email@example.com
Information Warranty DisclaimerNotwithstanding anything else in this Policy, we are not responsible for the accuracy, correctness and security of any of the information we gather, store and disclose to you or to anyone else.
Change of OwnershipIn the event of a change of ownership or control of all or part of Microleaves, including without limitation through acquisition, merger or sale, we reserve the right to transfer all or part of the Personal Information and Anonymous Information we store in our systems. You acknowledge that in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership, we may have no control over the use and transfer of your personal information.
Contact UsIf you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our Policy, or if you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Services, please contact Microleaves at: firstname.lastname@example.org and our privacy officer shall investigate promptly.
Copyright (c) 2015 Microleaves All Rights Reserved.